Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, PA
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, and relocation reimbursement. You will also receive 1 week of CME time with a $3K stipend, a pension plan, medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 7 holidays, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin talking about this position, contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2635637.
- Take over a practice from a retiring FP in a hospital-employed group, very secure and stable
- Join 6 other busy and collegial providers in this top practice
- Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- Phone-only call of 1:7
- See 16 to 20 patients per day
- State-of-the-art diagnostics
- Competitive salary and complete benefits
- Close to Pittsburgh adjacent to the top suburbs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.