Full Time Cardiology Job St Louis, MO
A new interventional cardiology opportunity is now available in Missouri. This is a faculty position with an academic institution. There is a potential for a directorship titles depending on your experience. Enjoy working at a brand new hospital with state-of-the-art cath labs and hybrid operating rooms. The incoming physician will be able to focus on clinical duties with minimal administrative work. Come join a cardiology team with 15 physicians, and teach cardiology fellows.
This position offers malpractice with tail coverage, health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2635638.
- Work at a brand new hospital
- Potential directorship title depending on experience
- New cath labs and hybrid operating rooms
- Teaching cardiology fellows
- Focus on clinic with minimal administrative work
- Cardiology team consists of 15 physicians
- Structural heart available
- EPIC EMR
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.