Full Time ObGyn Job Fort Payne, AL
This partnership-track employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered a loan repayment, sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This is a great opportunity to practice in a delightful location in northeast Alabama. You will find this town charming, livable, and welcoming with a gentler way of life. You will feel at home as you find your neighbors friendly and accommodating. In addition, you will be a short drive away from Chattanooga for bigger city amenities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact AnnMarie Smith at 203.663.9357 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2635686.
- Join a group of highly respected physicians
- 1-year partnership track opportunity
- Experienced ultrasonography on-site
- 18 to 25 patients per day
- 1:4 call schedule
- Comprehensive benefits
- Competitive compensation
- J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.