Permanent Pediatrics Job Eastern, PA
Receive a comprehensive compensation package as part of an employed salaried opportunity, along with a full slate of benefits. You will be offered student loan repayment options, malpractice with tail coverage, medical and dental benefits, LTD, life insurance, a 401k with employer match, 15 days of CME plus a stipend, 4 weeks of vacation plus paid holidays, and relocation reimbursement.
Enjoy working in a small community with easy access to all major metro areas in the Northeast.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 954.837.2682. Refer to job #2635741.
- Join an established pediatric pulmonology program
- Provide outpatient clinic coverage and inpatient consults
- Enjoy a department with broad clinical and scholarly activities
- Teaching and mentorship responsibilities
- Comprehensive compensation package that includes a great salary
- Full benefits including loan repayment
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- For more info email your CV to email@example.com
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.