Permanent Infectious Disease Job Sioux City, IA
This hospital-employed position offers a highly competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 35 days of PTO, CME time with a stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in an area on the great riverfront on the Missouri River. This is an affordable place to live with excellent public and private school opportunities. This location has all the amenities of a large city with the down-home friendliness of a small town.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2635742.
- 100% infectious disease
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Monday through Friday with limited call
- Strong earning potential, base salary plus RVU bonuses
- 35 days of PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- H-1B visas can be sponsored
- Beautiful riverfront location to live and work
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.