Full Time Psychiatry Job Scranton, PA
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 24 days of PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance and disability, CME time with a stipend, 401k/403b/457b with matching, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a psychiatrist job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job # 2635764.
- Child/adolescent psychiatrist
- 100% outpatient
- Monday through Friday schedule
- H-1B visa candidates sponsored
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Sign-on bonus
- Retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.