Permanent Internal Medicine Job Berlin, MD
You will be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, STD, a 403b and 457 retirement plans, and malpractice insurance. You will also receive a competitive compensation package, production bonuses, health benefits, and PTO.
The Berlin/Ocean City area is a great place to live and work and we have an excellent work life balance. There are abundant outdoor activities, including all types of water sports and 17 championship golf courses within a 15 mile radius and there are well over 200 restaurants in the area. The summertime resort provides year round activities for the locals, without the traffic, crime and high cost of living that often accompany larger metropolitan areas.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2635772.
- Hospital-employed practice
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Option for 4, 10-hour days per week
- Call will be 1:11
- Will consider residents
- Paid malpractice
- 403b and 457 retirement plans
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.