Permanent Psychiatry Job Virginia, VA
NATIONALLY KNOWN AAMC INSTITUTION
TOP MEDICAL CENTER IN REGION
CHIEF, INPATIENT PSYCHIATRY NEEDED!
The Medicus Firm Executive Search is proud to represent this nationally known
Academic Medical Center in its search for the Department of Psychiatry’s Chief of Inpatient Psychiatry.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with leadership skills and a passion for academic medicine to join in leading the department to new heights and capitalize on the tremendous history of the Department.
- Incredible opportunity to replace the long-standing leader of Inpatient Psychiatry who is retiring. This position is one where the new Chief will be able to take over a very well-run division with a stable, well-trained group of 8 inpatient faculty
- Region’s No. 1- ranked hospital
- Work with an exceptional, energetic new Department Chair, who took over the longest standing Psychiatry Chair in the country. This Department is known for its stability, research, and educational excellence (ranked 19th in NIH funding for PSY Departments).
- Oversee strategic and operational oversight for the inpatient group of faculty with a focus on quality and continued expansion
- Serve as partner with community and industry stakeholders at the regional & state level regarding management of inpatient bed resources
- Attractive financial package with bonus opportunity, comprehensive benefits, retirement, etc.
The desired candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, a demonstrated background in academic psychiatry leadership, and strong coaching/mentoring skills. Individual must be a leader with a belief in the tripartite academic missions.
Reference EXEC PSY 882
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.