Full Time Cardiovascular Surgery Job Pennsylvania, PA
SYSTEM CHAIR – CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
3rd Largest Integrated Healthcare Delivery
& Financing System in Nation
The Medicus Firm Executive Search is proud to represent in its national leader in care delivery in its search for their System Chair, Cardiovascular Surgery.
This role offers an exciting opportunity for candidates with strong leadership and cardiovascular surgery expertise to bring vision and energy to building the future generation of Cardiovascular Surgery Services and the Cardiovascular Institute. Beyond the clinical, teaching and research missions, this is an opportunity to build value-based care across a large system and network.
- Expansive system includes oversight of 34 cardiovascular surgery physicians and operations at the flagship quaternary hospital, 4 community acute care hospitals, and affiliated clinical care sites within the 13-hospital system
- Incredible opportunity to assume the role a long-standing leader has had for 22 years (retiring)
- Plans for a new heart hospital in the immediate to near future
- Fully integrate cardiovascular services across the entire network and advance quality with publishable outcomes that differentiate regionally and nationally
- Continue to advance Cardiovascular Surgery research and education missions
- Highly Collaborative Program with multi-disciplinary providers and leaders that demonstrate alignment and shared vision
- Continue recruit top talent further elevating program with strategic identification of providers needed to advance CV disease/treatment and research
- Attractive financial package with attractive compensation, bonus opportunity, comprehensive benefits, retirement, etc.
The desired candidate must have strong surgical skills and be recognized within Cardiovascular Surgery. As a leader they must demonstrate ability to influence and manage with high emotional intelligence. Critical for individual to exhibit integration attributes demonstrating strong communication skills. Ideal candidate must articulate through their presence, interpersonal skills, and the ability to frame his/her vision.
Reference: EXEC CVS 8777
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.