Permanent Radiology Job Alamogordo, NM
This partnership-track position offers a generous compensation. You will also receive relocation assistance, outstanding medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Move to this picturesque, desert community that offers year-round, near-perfect weather with 70 degrees being the average temperature. The area offers small-town atmosphere, but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools. Be a part of the team as they build their brand new offices.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2635208.
- Partnership-track available
- Great earning potential
- Outstanding medical benefits
- Great work-life balance
- Light call schedule
- Very manageable workload
- Board certified or board eligible MD or DO
- MQSA certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.