Permanent Internal Medicine Job Unknown, FL
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive base salary plus RVU and productivity. You will also be offered full medical/dental/vision benefit, LTD and STD, vacation/sick days/CME time, CME stipend, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, self-directed IRA, and malpractice with tail coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2635308.
- Partnership-track potential due to growth
- Excellent pay and no state income tax
- Flexibility with schedule
- Call is 2 to 3 days per month
- Join 3 physicians and 3 mid-levels
- No procedures required unless wanted
- Can sponsor H-1B visas
- Great school system with zero tuition
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.