Full Time Psychiatry Job Huntsville, AL
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered Alabama licensing fees, health insurance, life insurance and long-term disability, PTO/sick days/holidays, CME time and stipend, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2635324.
- NHSC approved site for student loan repayment
- Outpatient child/adolescent psychiatry
- Full-time position
- Typical workweek is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Participate in rotation of outpatient on-call coverage
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication monitoring
- Board certified, or board eligible with C&A fellowship
- 2020/2021 fellows are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.