Permanent Pediatric Gastroenterology Job Albuquerque, NM
This employed position offers a competitive compensation plus quality incentive bonus paid annually. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, long- and short-term disability, vacation/CME, CME stipend, a 403b retirement plan with contribution, paid malpractice, and paid NM and DEA licenses.
Come practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico city. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. It has a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic Southwestern vistas.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call or text Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2635390.
- Salary plus quality incentive bonus paid annually
- Clinical position available due to growth
- 4 clinic days/procedures 1 day
- Call is 1 weekday per week and 1 weekend per month
- Growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff
- Clinic is located on the campus of the hospital
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcome
- Albuquerque is the largest metropolitan center in NM
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.