Full Time Psychiatry Job Just North of St. Louis, IL
An FQHC facility in Illinois needs a general psychiatrist. This is an outpatient opportunity for someone with an Illinois license. The ideal candidate will see all patient populations, but they will consider general or child psychiatrists. The incoming physician will have the opportunity to work 4, 10-hour days, with an average of 15 patients per day. Residents and fellows are welcome to apply. They will also consider H-1B and J-1 visa candidates.
This employed position offers a competitive salary with some incentive bonuses. You will also receive student loan repayment, relocation assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2635401.
- Remote work with Illinois license
- Opportunity is 100% outpatient, no call schedule
- Opportunity to work 4, 10-hour days
- Will still consider general or child psychiatrists
- Willing to see all patient populations would be ideal
- Average 15 patients per day
- Will consider residents/fellows
- FQHC facility with student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.