Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Tuscaloosa, AL
A facility in Alabama seeks a critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 12-hour night and day shifts. You must be board certified or board eligible. The incoming physician must have an AL state license.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AL state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour night and day shifts
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.