Permanent Hospitalist Job Shreveport, LA
This 1099 position offers competitive compensation with bonus potential.
You will enjoy living and working in this family-friendly city with great schools. This large, waterfront city combines unique and renowned cooking, a colorful music scene, and plenty of Southern charm. The area boasts year-round festivals, great local dining experiences, live music, family attractions, and the friendliest people you will ever meet. Shreveport is the commercial and cultural center of the region.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2635474.
- Medical director opportunity
- Independent contractor position
- Earning potential more than $350K
- Income guarantee for a year
- Flexible/autonomous hours, Monday - Friday schedule
- No procedures or ICU
- Great culture
- One of Fortune's 100 top companies to work for, fast-growing and diverse
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.