Full Time Internal Medicine Job Senior Care - Central Washington, WA
Join FQHC with 40 providers, multiple locations and a family medicine residency program.
- Group is looking for Director of Senior Care Program.
- Mon thru Fri practice- ability to adjust schedule when needed.
- Candidate will primarily work in nursing home setting.
- Managing APPs will be a part of responsibilities.
- Spanish speaking skills would be a plus.
- Competitive compensation in $200K range with comprehensive benefits including malpractice, health 5 weeks vac/cme, $3,500 CME, etc.
- Federal loan repayment available.
- A candidate with a geriatric fellowship would be preferred but not required.
Nestled in south central Washington State, the beautiful Yakima Valley is known worldwide for its bountiful fruit and vegetable harvests, and the region's award winning wines are served at the finest restaurants around the world. Fragrant orchards as far as the eye can see, and sunshine more than 300 days a year makes Yakima Valley rated as one of the nation's most desirable places to live, work and play.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.