Multi-specialty Clinic seeking experienced occupation medicine physician.
- Prominent group opening new clinic for occupational medicine
- You will be able to have influence and be part of the implement processes
- Clinic open Monday through Friday ? you will work 4 days with no call
- Salaried position with base pay of $240,000 plus quarterly productivity bonuses
- Full complement benefits for you and your family
- Services will be based on what the physician is comfortable with including: CDL (DOT) physicals, pre-employment physicals, on the job injury management, school sport physicians and camp physicals, immunizations, work ergonomics evaluations, urine drug screens
Salem is located midway between Portland and Eugene in the middle of the Willamette Valley, a 100 mile long lowland between the Cascade Mountains and the Lower Coast Range. Because of its proximity to Portland, its outstanding outdoor recreation, and the addition of high technology industries, the city enjoys steady growth. You will find vibrant scenery at every turn in Salem. Many who live in the area do so because of its family-friendly ambiance and easy commute to the Portland area. With mountains and the Oregon coast to the west, mountains and lakes to the east, an abundance of rivers surrounding it and one of the region's largest city is an hour north, the city offers something for everyone.
Contact: Neal Fenster