Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job New York, NY
HEADLINE: Long Island, NY (1 hour to Manhattan): A Non-Invasive cardiologist is needed to join an eight-year-old established private practice. It currently consists of two non-invasive cardiologists, one full time Physician Assistant, and one part-time Physician Assistant. They have a total of 10 people on staff, which excludes their two cardiologists. This is a mixture of both Outpatient and Inpatient. Nuclear skills are required. Call: 7 on and 7 off. The new cardiologist will be alternating call with the owner of the practice every other week. It is mostly phone call. It is very light call. $ Excellent earning potential. Partnership opportunity.
LOCATION: Long Island, New York
- This is a very desirable location. It is close to the water and is excellent for sailing and boating activities.
- This practice has a service area about 350,000 to 400,000 residents. The population that they service is multi-ethnic.
- It also has a very good school system.
- Their office and hospital are about a one hour commute to Manhattan. Therefore, you will also be able to take full advantage of, have easy accessibility to, and be able to enjoy the countless and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that only a city, as great and exciting as New York City, has to offer!
- Please see below regarding additional information about New York City.
- Established eight years ago, a Non-Invasive cardiologist is needed to join a private practice currently consisting of two non-invasive cardiologists, one full time Physician Assistant, and one part-time Physician Assistant. They have a total of 10 people on staff, which excludes their two cardiologists.
- However, the new cardiologist will be a replacement for the junior member. Due to family reasons, he needs to move to another state. He will be leaving on excellent terms.
- This is a combination of both outpatient and inpatient work.
- They make hospital rounds every day of the week, including weekends.
- New Office: At the end of March of 2020 they moved into their state-of-the-art new office. It has six examining rooms, one procedure room for loop recorder, one Echo and Ultrasound room, two consultation rooms, one stress test room, one break room, and an office manager room for their office staff.
- Non-Invasive Skills: The new cardiologist will need to have the following skill set:
- Nuclear Cardiology: Board Eligible/Board Certified in Nuclear Cardiology will be required.
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Stress Echo
- Vascular Studies: Ability to read vascular studies in their office would be a plus.
- Nuclear Equipment: They hire an Imaging Service who brings with them a Nuclear mobile unit/camera once a week. This service also brings with them a Physician Assistant, Nurse, Medical Assistant, Nuclear Technician. They do Nuclear Stress Tests in the office. (*The new cardiologist’s productivity incentive on Nuclear Stress Tests would be based on the Reading Fee.)
- Diagnostic Cath skills: If the new cardiologist has diagnostic cath skills and wants to continue to do use these skills, she/he would be able to do so. However, diagnostic cath skills are totally optional.
- Call Schedule: 7 on and 7 off. The new cardiologist will alternate call with the owner of the practice every other week. It is mostly handled over the phone. She/he will need to be on call one full week (including Saturday and Sunday). The following week the owner of this practice will also be on call for the entire week (including the weekend), and so forth.
- Weekday Call: It is handled over the phone. It is very light call.
- Weekend Call: They would need to also go into the hospital Saturday and Sunday.
- Office Hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- On Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- There are no office hours on Saturday and Sunday.
- Hospital: They admit to one general medical and surgical community hospital. It is located five to ten minutes from their brand new office. Their cardiologists only do consults and follow-ups at their hospital but do not admit patients. This hospital has two diagnostic catheterization labs and one EP lab. However, they do not do: open-heart surgery, bypass surgery, cardiopulmonary bypass surgery, and valve surgery. They refer such cases to a University teaching hospital.
- Availability: Non-Invasive cardiologists who are already in practice and have work experience and cardiologists who will be completing their fellowship training in June of 2020 and June of 2021 are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
- FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE: This practice is offering a very competitive financial package which includes:
- Very competitive starting base salary, which is commensurate with the cardiologist’s experience, skills, etc.
- Productivity Incentive: It is based on collections and amount of money that the new cardiologist brings into the practice. (This will be discussed with the candidate.)
- Comprehensive Fringe Benefits Package, which includes:
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance for the cardiologist and family members
- 401K Retirement Plan: Starts at the end of the second year of employment.
- Total of four weeks paid time off (which includes vacation, etc.)
- CME allowance ($2,000 limit)
- Car allowance of $250.00 per month
- Phone allowance of $100.00 per month
- DEA license and the New York State license fees are paid for by this practice.
- There is opportunity to become a partner.
- Excellent earning potential when one becomes a full partner.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.6 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the “Capitol of the World,” New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.