Full Time ObGyn Job Spring Hill, FL
A practice in Florida needs an OB/GYN. Join 4 other physicians and 2 CNMs with an anticipated call of 1:4 or 1:5 with midwife support. They have been serving the community for more than 15 years and the practice averages 2 to 3 deliveries per day. The hospital has a level II NICU with neonatologists. If you do not have an active Florida medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation. You may also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, loan repayment assistance, and malpractice coverage.
Spring Hill is situated along Florida's western coastline four miles from the Gulf of Mexico, and 40 miles northwest of Tampa. Spring Hill is home to many beautiful parks including Weeki Wachee Springs that features the world's only underwater spring theatre, while the Weeki Wachee Preserve offers hiking, biking, canoeing and kayaking.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2635293.
- In the community more than 15 years
- Join 4 other physicians and 2 CNMs
- Anticipated call 1:4; 1:5 with midwife support
- Practice is averaging 2-3 deliveries/day
- Tampa Bay Rays (MLB), Lightening (NHL), and Buccaneers (NFL)
- Clearwater Beach wears 'Florida Best' crown with pride
- All the shopping options you need are located in Tampa Bay
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.