Full Time Nephrology Job , CA
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) degree
- Graduate of an Accredited Cardiology Training Program
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Cardiology
- Existing (or ability to obtain) California Medical License
This is a great location in Southern California, with plenty of outdoor activities and recreational opportunities, solid entertainment and dining options, excellent schools and safe communities to raise your family.
Remember to ask us about all our other physician jobs across the entire United States. Alliance Staffing Group specializes in physician recruitment and works with practices, hospitals, multi-specialty groups and health systems all over the country. As a result, we have a large number of physician job opportunities available in almost every state, with growing practices. Whether you are a graduating fellow looking for the right practice, or an experienced physician looking in confidence to relocate for the right opportunity, we are here to help. Contact us today to discuss further about your search criteria and geographical preferences!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.