Full Time Hospitalist Job Oahu, HI
An exciting inpatient hospitalist opportunity is now available at a facility in Oahu, HI. This position is for inpatient post-acute rehab patients and clinic follow up. The clinic is expected to be 4, 1/2-days each week. There will also be a light call schedule, as ER physicians handle admissions and mid-levels cover at night. The LTAC is working toward admitting acute care patients. The incoming physician can expect to see 20 to 22 patients per day on average. They welcome board certified or board eligible IM and FP physicians.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus incentive/bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 5 weeks of PTO, 5 days of CME and $3,000, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Oahu is part of the Hawaiian island chain and home to the state capital, Honolulu. Highlights of the city include historic Chinatown and the Punchbowl, a crater-turned-cemetery. Waikiki is an iconic beach, dining and nightlife area. West of Honolulu is Pearl Harbor, site of the WWIIs 1941 bombing attack and home to the USS Arizona Memorial.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2634804.
- Salary plus incentive/bonuses and benefits
- Hospital-employed position
- Inpatient post-acute rehab patients and clinic follow up
- Monday through Saturday shifts available
- Brand new clinic currently under construction
- LTAC is working toward admitting acute care patients
- BE/BC in internal medicine or family practice
- Home to the state capital of Honolulu
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.