Permanent Internal Medicine Job Akron, OH
This is an employed opportunity with a hospital. In addition to a salary and potential production incentives, you will receive student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, medical benefits, residency stipend, a 403b, malpractice paid, $4,500 CME stipend, and 4 weeks of vacation.
Come live and practice in this clean, safe Ohio town. This is a family-friendly location with festivals, good schools, golf courses, a university, and a peaceful atmosphere. If you need anything in the city, Cleveland, OH, is only a short drive away.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable physician staffing firms for over 30 years. We are known for our expertise, so when CompHealth represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right family medicine job.
To learn more about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9350. Your CV is kept in strict confidence. Please refer to job number 2386599.
- Monday - Friday or 4, 10-hour days
- Outpatient only, no weekends or nights
- 20+ patients per day
- Hospital-employed position
- $80K in medical education loan repayment available
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- Full benefits package and $15K for relocation
- Akron suburb, less than 1.5 hours from Cleveland
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.