Full Time Anesthesia Job Unknown, FL
CompHealth is currently assisting a national, single-specialty interventional pain practice that is looking for a full-time or part-time board-certified/board-eligible interventional pain medicine physician to join their expanding practice in Florida. There will be no call, nights, or weekend work. Candidates must be experienced in interventional pain procedures with excellent diagnostic, technical, organizational, and interpersonal skills. The successful physician will be comfortable developing relationships in an expanding referral network and committed to elevating the standard of care in the community.
This employed opportunity has an outstanding market leading compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes a financial wellness program.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2635166.
- Outstanding market leading compensation
- Excellent benefit package
- Full-time or part-time employed position
- No call, nights, or weekend work
- Clinical autonomy
- Well-established referral network
- Board certified or board eligible
- Fellowship trained in a pain related field of medicine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.