Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job Unknown, ND
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens pediatric hospitalist opportunity is now available in North Dakota. You must be comfortable with attending deliveries. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with NRP and PALS certification. You need to have an active ND state license for this assignment.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active ND state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Other Certification: NRP and PALS
- Procedures: Attending deliveries
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.