Permanent Urogynecology Job Binghamton, NY
Lourdes Hospital, located in Binghamton NY is seeking an excellent Urogynecologist for a full-time position, working with a highly-regarded group of seven urologists. The ideal candidate has successfully completed a Urology residency, followed by an additional fellowship training in Pelvic reconstructive urology. Create convenient access of care for the Broome County community and enjoy outstanding quality of life in Binghamton, the jewel in New York State's Southern Tier.
- A mix of clinical and surgical duties, working with a supportive team of surgeons and Advanced Practice Providers (APPs)
- Group utilizes a da Vinci robot
- Completion of a fellowship in Urogynecology, board-certified/board-eligible, awaiting certification, and eligible for a New York State medical license required
- Proficiencies in robotic, laparoscopic and female pelvic floor prolapse surgeries is preferred
- Very competitive compensation package, including a sign-on bonus, CME, relocation reimbursement, and comprehensive health benefits
- Experienced physicians and new graduates, with the relevant training are welcome to apply
Where Youll Work
Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital is a 267-bed, full-service community hospital. Leading the region in providing cutting-edge technology, Lourdes is also an IHI Mentoring Hospital with a demonstrated record of improving patient safety. Lourdes has a 10-bed ICU, a 24/7 Hospitalist program and its Emergency Department treats over 37,000 patients each year. Lourdes employs a network of 80 primary care providers, and independent specialists make up the rest of the 550+ medical staff. Lourdes has provided compassionate care to those in need since 1925.
Where Youll Live
A midsize university town in the Southern Tier of New York, Binghamton and the Southern Tier boasts an affordable cost of living that is 10 percent below the national average. Binghamton University, part of the State University of New York system, has been ranked in the top 50 public universities in the country for a decade. Recreation and leisure activities are plentiful in Binghamtons four-season climate and include excellent dining, museums, orchestra, ice hockey, opera, art galleries and historic landmarks.
Who Youll Work For
Ascension is the largest purpose-driven health system in the country, operating more than 2,600 sites of care, including 151 hospitals and 50-plus senior living facilities in 21 states and the District of Columbia. In fiscal year 2019, Ascension provided $2 billion in care through its community benefit programs, aligning with its mission to deliver compassionate, personalized care to all, especially those living in poverty. Headquartered in Missouri, Ascension employs 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 11942
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.