Full Time ObGyn Job Spanish Fork, UT
CompHealth is currently assisting a Utah group with their search for an OB/GYN. They are hiring because one of the current physician is retiring. You will be walking into a waiting patient base, and work out of two hospitals. The call schedule will be 1:3.
Physician is eligible for partnership in this physician-owned practice at the beginning of the second year. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, 1 week of CME and $2,500 plus coverage for board examination, a retirement plan, and claims made malpractice with tail coverage.
Come live and practice in beautiful Utah. This position is located less than an hour away from Salt Lake City, UT. The area has some of the best skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling in the entire country and world-class, year-round outdoor recreation. The Salt Lake is clean and calm, but still has plenty of eateries, concerts, and a low-stress international airport.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2634031.
- Income with partnership status is production-based
- Eligible for partner at the beginning of year 2
- CME and coverage for board examination
- A physician is retirement
- Walk into a waiting patient base
- Work out of 2 hospitals
- 1:3 call, may go to 1:4
- 15 minutes to Provo
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.