Full Time Hospitalist Job Coastal Community, CT
CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Connecticut with their search for a day/swing hospitalist due to growth. The incoming physician will work at 1 hospital doing rounds and admissions. Work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 12 to 10 pm. You will join an established hospitalist team and see a reasonable patient census with APP support. Candidates must be board certified if more than 1 year out of residency. H-1B visa cap exempt transfers are available for 2020 summer/fall start.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus bonus incentives. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2634777.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position
- Day/Swing 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- 10-hour shifts from 12 to 10 pm
- Established hospitalist team with APP support
- Reasonable patient census for rounding and admissions
- H-1B visa cap exempt transfers are available for 2020 summer/fall start
- Competitive base salary, incentives, and full hospital benefits package
- Coastal Connecticut located 90 minutes from NYC and 45 minutes to Hartford
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.