Permanent ObGyn Job Rhinelander, WI
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered life insurance/disability, paid malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, CME, a 403b retirement plan, and relocation assistance. This is a HPSA area with loan repayment available.
This position is located in Rhinelander, a small town whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Seth Fredericks at 203.663.9398 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2634828.
- OB/GYN physician
- Call of 1:4
- 36-hour workweek
- Operating room blocks
- LDRP suites and 24/7 anesthesia
- Competitive compensation and benefit
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- H-1B candidates welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.