Full Time ObGyn Job Columbus, NE
A new OB/GYN physician opportunity is now available in Nebraska at a well-respected and established practice. Join a dynamic group that has a clinic attached to the hospital and medical office building. The hospital is currently being renovated and the new OB expansion includes LDRPs, an OR suite for C-sections, private NICU rooms, observation rooms, and postpartum/GYN surgical beds. Work at a financially sound hospital with a tenured staff. They also have strong, in-house hospitalist programs and an excellent nursing staff. There is a 1:3 call and the group sees 600 babies per year.
This partnership-track opportunity has a 1-year salary guarantee and incentive package. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, group health benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a 403b/401a/Roth 403b retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in a friendly city that offers small town atmosphere but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2634840.
- 1-year salary guarantee and incentive package
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Well-respected, established, and growing practice
- Clinic conveniently attached to hospital
- Financially sound hospital with tenured staff
- Level II NICU
- State-of-the-art facility
- 600 babies per year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.