Permanent Hospitalist Job , MA
One thing sets us apart is our team-based model of care. From the beginning, our hospitalist service was founded on the principle that physicians, nurses, care managers and other providers working together will provide higher quality care and a better patient experience. Today, that team focus drives our hospitalist service to be leaders in quality, patient safety and process improvement initiatives—and we’d like you to join our team.
While practicing, you’ll enjoy:
- working at one of the top hospitals in Massachusetts
- opportunities for daytime and nocturnist positions
- a culture focused on communication, growth and work/life balance
- flexible scheduling options
- the opportunity to teach and mentor residents
- excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
Excellent quality of life
Our area offers:
- Communities with varied and rich histories and convenient access to museums, art, restaurants and shops.
- Natural beauty, handsome architecture and vivid history — only 15 miles north of Boston.
- 30 miles of gorgeous rocky coastline with breathtaking beaches and harbors.
- World-class sailing and close proximity to the mountains and picturesque New England.
- Easy access to a multitude of universities, colleges, and public and private schools.
- Our practices are certified Level 3 NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Homes.
- For the fifth year in a row, we have been ranked a top regional hospital in Boston and Massachusetts by U.S. News & World Report.
- Our affiliate, is one of U.S. News & World Report’s top three Honor Roll hospitals in America.
- Epic EMR
- Grow, learn and develop new practice innovations.
- Continue your medical education.
- Make academic connections and explore teaching opportunities.
- Explore leadership opportunities.
- Develop clinical and administrative career ladders.
A supportive practice environment
- Collaborative professionals.
- Patient-centered care model.
- Leadership that listens and values your contributions and ideas.
- Autonomy and respect for your skills and expertise.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.