Permanent ObGyn Job Stockton, CA
This opportunity has a competitive salary with a sign-on bonus. You will receive health, vision, and dental benefits. You will also be provided 20 days of PTO, relocation reimbursement, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Stockton, within an easy drive to either Sacramento or San Francisco. This is your opportunity to live in one of the most desirable locations in California. You will enjoy the best that California has to offer.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2624849.
- Hospital-based office
- Growing patient base
- Mainly providing consults
- High volume of patients
- Board certified MD or DO
- Prefer an academic background
- New graduates welcome to apply
- 20 days of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.