Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, CT
An exciting internal medicine physician opportunity is now available at a hospital in Connecticut. This health system focuses on innovation to improve outcomes and satisfaction for patients and physicians. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. This is an outpatient position. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday and you can expect to see 18 to 22 patients per day. There will be very light phone call schedule that is shared among the group. If you do not have an active CT medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This opportunity has a two-year income guarantee based on experience with quality and RVU bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time and $2,000 stipend, a 401K retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2634144.
- 100% outpatient
- Monday through Friday
- 18 to 22 patients per day
- Very light call shared among group
- Competitive compensation with sign-on
- Production and quality incentives
- Plenty of vacation/PTO
- Retirement package with match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.