Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, NC
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in North Carolina with their search for an internal or family medicine physician. The group needs an additional physician to help cover a well-established geriatric group practice. The ideal candidate is experienced and comfortable with a 100% geriatric patient panel. The incoming geriatrician will see 12 to 16 nursing-home patients per day. There will be a team of triage clinicians available 24/7 to assist the facility with whatever may arise. You must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine. You will need an NC medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, 3 weeks of vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other family medicine jobs, please contact your CompHealth consultant today.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job # 2634168.
- Experienced IM, FM, or Geriatric physician will be considered
- Shareholder opportunity
- 12 to 16 nursing-home patients per day
- Great group of APPs and other physicians
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Malpractice paid
- 3 weeks' PTO first year
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.