Full Time Cardiology Job Soldotna, AK
General Cardiology Opportunity
Alaska - Short Drive to Anchorage
High Income Potential with Negotiable Sign-On
Seeking General Cardiologists to join an independent physician-owned Cardiology group located in Alaska. We are the leading provider of Cardiology services in beautiful Alaska.
- Turnkey practice with plenty of office space located just steps away from the hospital
- Open to invasive and noninvasive Cardiologist
- Strong physician lead group comprised of 50 providers which include physicians and APP’s
- Guaranteed base salary with generous wRVU production
- Cardiology to include state-of-the-art CATH lab and strong support staff
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, malpractice with tail, retirement, life/AD&D, and PTO
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
“Alaska’s Playground” jam-packed with an inordinate amount of outdoor recreational activities for the entire family to enjoy. This community emanates a quality of light, energy, and warmth found nowhere else on Earth.
- No state income or sales tax with a very stable economy and thriving community
- Regional airport just 20 minutes away with direct flights to Anchorage
- Excellent school systems including public, private and charter schools
- Top-rated high school football and hockey
- Safe and friendly, family-oriented community
- Enjoy world-class outdoor recreational activities: hiking, cross country & downhill, fishing/ice fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, camping, and much more!
Job ID: CD 11944573
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.