Full Time Orthopedic Trauma Job MI
Orthopedic Team in Great Lakes Bay Area?Great Salary Structure with Bonuses
An employed team of highly trained Orthopedic Surgeons located in the beautiful Great Lakes Bay Region of Michigan is actively looking to hire an Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon.The group offers a comprehensive range of services from surgery, physical therapy & rehabilitation, and have the most advanced state-of-the-art technology.
- Specialize in all injuries including bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves for every generation.
- Perform minimally invasive total joint replacement surgery
- Deliver fully integrated, comprehensive care with a team of highly skilled nurses, therapists, and other healthcare professionals
- On-campus partnership with the region?s leading Rehabilitation Hospital (inpatient & outpatient therapies)
- Shared call with 11 other Orthopedic Surgeons in town
- Ranked #1 Best Employer in Healthcare by Forbes
- Salary & Benefits:Market-leading base compensation
- Productivity & incentive bonus
- Full benefits
- Relocation allowance
- Flexible & realistic work-life balance
The Great Lakes Bay region of Michigan is home to over 190,000 residents and has something for everyone to enjoy (theatre, art, sports, festivals, outdoor activities)! You have an airport (1-2 stop flights nationwide) less than 30 minutes away and you are just 1.5-hrs from Detroit & Lansing.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.