Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, MI
A new locum tenens critical care medicine opportunity is now available in Michigan. The facility needs a provider to work 7 shift per month. The locum tenens physician will can expect high acuity cases and busy volumes. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care. If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a call today for more details.
- 7 shifts per month, with night availability preferred
- MI license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Very busy facility
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.