Locum Tenens Vascular Surgery Job Unknown, MS
We have an opportunity in Mississippi for a vascular surgeon. The provider can expect to work 1 weekend per month. The locum tenens physician will see general, open, and endovascular procedures. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- 1 weekend per month
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- General, open, and endovascular procedures
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.