Full Time Breast Surgery Job Green Bay, WI
CompHealth is assisting a facility in Wisconsin with their search for a breast surgeon. They need an additional physician to take over for a retiring physician. This is a 100% breast surgery position with the option of general surgery if desired. The ideal candidate is someone who's eager to help grow the program and preferably fellowship-trained. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a Wisconsin medical license, if necessary.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working between dense forests, beautiful wetlands, stunning shorelines, and more than 33 sites on the National Register of Historic Places.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2633984.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- 100% breast surgery
- Opportunity to be part of a growing practice
- Optional call, not required
- Medical and radiation oncology staff support
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits
- Beautiful working and living location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.