Permanent Infectious Disease Job Hot Springs, AR
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Hot Springs is surrounded by abundant opportunities for camping, mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding and water skiing. There are 17 championship golf courses in the area and four major tournament lakes for fishing. The mountains surrounding the city are part of the Ouachita National Forest, one of the oldest and most scenic in the nation, with plenty of trails that take avid hikers to spectacular overlooks. Within the city, there are 19 parks and seven miles of hiking trails.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com.. Refer to job 2634126.
- Guaranteed annual salary
- Sign-on bonus offered
- RVU incentives offered
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance offered
- Student loan repayment benefits
- Vacation time
- CME benefits
- Weekday schedule with light call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.