Full Time Internal Medicine Job Atlanta, GA
Privately owned internal medicine primary care office currently seeking a board certified Internal Medicine/ Family Practice physician to join our rapidly growing practice.
About the practice
- Outpatient services only
- Office Hours: M-F between 8:00am - 5:00pm (4.5 days work schedule)
- Most patients are privately insured
- Currently 2 Internists and 1 nurse practitioner, fully staffed
- On-site diagnostic services (electrocardiography, spirometry, home sleep studies, sonography, bone density scans and Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring)
- EHR and Patient Portal: eClinicalWorks
- Light Call schedule
- Friendly, happy, efficient and organized work environment
- Member of Emory Healthcare Network
About the Position
- Base salary + productivity bonus
- Benefits package that includes CME, PTO, major holidays, IRA, health & dental insurance, licensing fees, ACP membership & MKSAP
About the Location
- Located in Suwanee/Johns Creek, a suburb of Atlanta.
- Highest ranking schools in the State and Country
- Voted No. 1 best place to raise a family in the state of Georgia
For more information, please email a copy of your CV today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.