Full Time Rheumatology Job Unknown, CA
A rheumatology position is newly available at a hospital in California. The facility needs a physician to help cover the growing patient demand. This is an excellent group that is excited to find their next partner for a highly rewarding position. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm and you can expect to see 18 to 20 patients per day. This position is 100% outpatient with academic affiliation and components. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. You will need a California license, and CompHealth has a team to help with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, one week CME time with a stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job # 2627495.
- Practice with academic affiliation
- Join a hard working team
- 100% outpatient work
- Exciting sign-on bonus with competitive salary
- Access to all cities in California
- Full hospital benefits including: health, dental, disability, etc.
- Liberal weeks of paid vacation, with one week of CME plus stipend
- The opportunity offers a chance to teach internal medicine and family medicine residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.