Full Time Rheumatology Job Northern, IN
A new rheumatology opportunity is now available in Indiana at a physician-led multi-specialty group in Indiana. The incoming physician will have the autonomy to build the practice as they see fit. This is a great opportunity to work for an organization that prioritizes physician autonomy, work-life balance, and a team-based approach to patient care. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active Indiana license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application. H1-B visa candidates welcome to apply
This position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance with no tail, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks' vacation, CME time with stipend, loan forgiveness, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Victor Arboleda at 954.837.2737 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job # 2632849.
- Physician-led multi-specialty group
- Solo rheumatologist
- Value work-life balance
- Monday through Friday
- H-1B visa sponsorship
- Highly competitive compensation
- Fellowship stipend, sign-on, and loan forgiveness
- Great Midwestern quality of life with big city access
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.