Full Time ObGyn Job Maplewood, NJ
CompHealth is currently assisting a New Jersey group with their search for an OB/GYN. They need assistance with the growing patient census. You will perform laparoscopic and robotic procedures. You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and OB/GYNs. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a NJ medical license, if necessary.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus quarterly bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, and vacation time.
You'll enjoy living in this community that residents have nicknamed 'Brooklyn West.' Maplewood, which is often considered an extension of the hip, cultured, community-involved lifestyle of New York, has a lot to offer its residents. The township is home to a broad community, has excellent educational opportunities, and a diverse array of activities just a short drive from New York City.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job 2633760.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Quarterly bonuses offered
- Partnership option in 3 years
- Medical benefits package with life insurance
- Vacation benefits offered
- Should be proficient with laparoscopic and robotic procedures
- Growing area with excellent education
- Close to NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.