Full Time Hospitalist Job Grand Forks, ND
A hospitalist opportunity is now available at a facility in North Dakota. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are reviewing candidates. The schedule is a 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 6 am to 6 pm with some nights required. This is a 100% inpatient position and you can expect to see 16 to 18 patients per day. They welcome candidates that are board certified. If you do not hold an active North Dakota license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. Final year residents will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, one week of PTO, a sign-on bonus, CME time with stipend, and a 401k retirement plan with match.
Come live and practice in this North Dakota city on the border of Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit community of kind people. The city has a large university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
If you are interested, please call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job # 2633878.
- Blocked schedule
- Open ICU with back up and procedures are optional
- Option to teach medical students and residents
- 16 to 18 patients per day
- One week of PTO
- Mid-sized facility with most sub-specialties available
- Medical, dental, life, disability, pension and profit sharing, CME, and sign-on
- High end of MGMA salary and RVUs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.