Permanent ObGyn Job Las Vegas, NV
Laborist Physicians - Las Vegas, Nevada
Day & Night Shifts - Hiring, Even with COVID-19 Issues
No State Income Tax!
Once in a lifetime opportunity for physicians to join a distinguished Women's Healthcare Organization that is experiencing rapid growth with a focus in medical education. This group is seeking well-trained Obstetrics & Gynecology Laborist for day- and/or night-time shifts for several of our very busy practices located in Las Vegas. Be a part of a growing team of Laborists that is very supported in the Las Vegas area!
- Established practice with competitive shift pay
- 12-hr shifts - 5 on/5 off - minimum 14 shifts per month - unlimited earning potential
- Dedicated Anesthesiologists available
- Exceptional benefit package include Health, Dental, Vision; PTO; CME monies and time off; Licensing paid and renewed, Hospital Credentialing Paid and Renewed, 401k and so much more!
- Sign-on bonus and Relocation package, malpractice and tail coverage
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
The Las Vegas metropolitan area has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life you are living in a home in a suburban family-oriented community or a hip condo in downtown Las Vegas. Outdoor recreation is in abundance from hiking, swimming to snow skiing within 1 hours of Las Vegas and you can enjoy year-round golf. The low cost of living in the area coupled with an economy make the Las Vegas metropolitan area the ideal place to practice and live!
- Home to over 2 million people, the Las Vegas Valley is the leading financial, commercial and cultural center for Nevada
- Residents enjoy a dry, desert climate with over 310 days of sunshine each year
- Multiple communities in the area to select from! Henderson, Nevada was recently named "One of the Best Cities to Live in America" by Bloomberg Businessweek and has been highlighted by Forbes and the FBI Uniform Crime Report as one of the top 10 Safest Cities in the United States. Summerlin, Nevada has also been named as "One of the Best Places to Live in America" by Money
- Low cost of living and NO state income tax, NO school taxes, and property taxes are only 1% of the home's value-current median home price is only $290,500!
- Immediate access to an international airport, world class shopping, fine dining, professional soccer, hockey and their football team is coming to Las Vegas, or you can visit museums, art galleries, musicals and much more
To be considered for this Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.