Full Time ObGyn Job Las Vegas, NV
Just Want to Delivery Babies? Hospital-based and Employed Practice
Las Vegas, Nevada - No State Income Tax - and No Snow!
Hiring During COVID-19
Come to Vegas and transition to a Laborist. Great outdoor activities in Las Vegas in between your set shifts. This is an opportunity for physicians to join a distinguished very well known healthcare organization in the Mountain West that is experiencing rapid growth. This group is seeking well-trained OBGYN Laborists for day- and/or night-time shifts. Be a part of a growing team of Laborists that is very supported in the Las Vegas area!
- Established practice with competitive shift pay
- 12-hr shifts – Work 5 days on/5 day off – minimum 14 shifts per month – unlimited earning potential
- Dedicated Anesthesiologists available
- Exceptional benefit package include Health, Dental, Vision; CME monies and time off; Licensing paid and renewed, Hospital Credentialing Paid and Renewed, 401k and so much more!
- Sign-on bonus and relocation package, malpractice and tail coverage
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The Las Vegas metropolitan area has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life you are living in a home in a suburban family-oriented community or a hip condo in downtown Las Vegas. Outdoor recreation is in abundance from hiking, swimming to snow skiing; Yes, snow skiing within 1 hour of Las Vegas and you can enjoy year-round golf! The low cost of living in the area coupled with a economy make the Las Vegas metropolitan area the ideal place to practice and live! Home to over 2 million people, the Las Vegas Valley is the leading financial, commercial and cultural center for Nevada.
- Residents enjoy a dry, desert climate with over 310 days of sunshine each year
- Multiple communities in the area to select from! Henderson, Nevada was recently named “One of the Best Cities to Live in America” by Bloomberg Businessweek and has been highlighted by Forbes and the FBI Uniform Crime Report as one of the top 10 Safest Cities in the United States. Summerlin, Nevada has also been named as “One of the Best Places to Live in America” by Money.
- Low cost of living and No state income tax, No school taxes, and property taxes are only 1% of the home’s value. Current median home price is only $299,000!
Job ID: OBG 7763154
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.