Full Time Radiation Oncology Job Unknown, GA
An exciting and immediate radiation oncologist opportunity is available with a group of radiation oncologists firmly devoted to providing state-of-the-art cancer care. Join a collegial group of physicians with currently 3 radiation oncologists on staff. The support staff includes 2 nurses, 3 therapists, 1 front desk staff, 1 dosimetrist, and 1 physicist. The dosimetrist is currently remote, but there may be an on-site dosimetrist in the future. If your goal is to provide the newest technology, cancer treatment protocols, and clinical trials combined with personalized care and hospitality this may be the position for you.
This employed opportunity has a competitive annual base salary with an RVU bonus model. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation time, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2633563.
- Competitive salary (50th to 60th percentile) and comprehensive benefits
- Join a collegial group of physicians
- Monday through Friday schedule
- See an average of 18 to 23 patients per day
- State-of-the-art technology (Truebeam, ARIA, VMAT, SRS, SBRT, brachytherapy)
- Great support staff
- Board certified or board eligible MD or DO
- Excellent location 45 minutes outside of Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.