Full Time Orthopedics Job Charlotte, NC
A very busy multi-specialty group in North Carolina needs a general orthopedic surgeon. Currently there are 5 orthopedic surgeons, but one of them is retiring. The call schedule will be 1:5. They have a great referral network, and a support staff that includes 3 PAs and 1 NP. They are looking for a surgeon that is board certified or board eligible with 3 to 5 years of experience.
This employed position offers a 2-year salary guarantee plus RVUs. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, benefits, vacation, and CME time.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Ana Primeau directly at 203.663.9337 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2633669.
- 2-year income guarantee plus RVUs
- General orthopedic surgeon
- Very busy practice
- Currently 5 orthopedic surgeons on staff
- 1:5 call schedule
- Support staff includes 3 PAs and 1 NP
- Great referral network
- Dress code is business casual
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.