Full Time ObGyn Job Northeastern NC Group Adding OB/GYN, NC
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located in Northeastern North Carolina seeking a full-time OB/GYN Physician.
- Call schedule will start at 1:2 weekdays (moving to 1:3 weekdays) and 1:4 weekends.
- Full-time salaried employed position (not RVU-based)
- Bilingual (Spanish) is not required, but a plus
- Federally Qualified Health Center/Community Health Center
- Position qualifies for NHSC scholarship/loan repayment
- Excellent benefits package includes signing bonus, relocation if applicable, CME allowance, malpractice covered by FTCA, dues/fees reimbursed, PTO, clinic closed on major holidays, group insurance, etc.
This community is located in Northeastern North Carolina (one hour to Raleigh). This coastal Carolina community enjoys four distinct seasons, abundant water and other outdoor activities and an active arts/entertainment community.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.