Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Winston Salem, NC
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered medical and prescription drug coverage, vision and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy living in this North Carolina city located between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean. It is an appealing area with strong universities, a comfortable climate, and plenty of entertainment.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2630495.
- Combination of productivity and quality metrics
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Nationally recognized and award-winning healthcare system
- Physician-led and physician-driven
- Monday through Friday, no travel
- Ability to sub-specialize
- Rotation with the on-call schedule
- BMT fellowship preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.